Saturday, September 05, 2009

Matsumoto last night and Kendo Dinner


Kendoka
Tuesday will be Matsumoto's last night with us. The plan is to have a short practice 1930 - 2030hrs and then take off to the Summer Palace chinese restaurant in Llandaff for a nice meal to send Matsumoto off in style.
I certainly have gained an enormous amount from his direction, though the great man has probably not noticed any significant improvement in my performance!! As a thank you to him for his fantastic input to our club over the last year I would like as many as possible to make Tues night. It looks as if we will have a healthy beginners class on Tues night so it might be quite busy for us all.
I have tried to book the Summer Palace this PM but no answer. I will continue to try and book. My aim is to book for 12 seats initially with a let out that there might be more. Please let me know if you intend to practice Tues night and if you wish a seat at the dinner. Let me know ASAP. The 9-12 regulars who practice on a Sat will all be going so I need the info immediately to assist the restaurant. Thank you all.

Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home